Livant offers a wide range of Internet services tailored to your needs:
- Website design and development
- DNS hosting with automated failover
- Website hosting and infrastructure (including domains and email accounts)
- Internet networking and technical architecture design
- Usability testing
- Site redesigns and information architecture consulting
- Security and Internet consulting
- Online marketing
- Syndicated content and newsfeeds
Liviant hosts all of its sites and services in a secured, 24/7 facility monitored by an always-staffed Network Operations Center (NOC). These facilities are located throughout the country and are connected to the Internet via OC-48 connections. We own our own generator, and have backup battery systems capable of running our servers indefinitely. We also have redundant AC systems and security.
Learn more about our technical details.
Our Design Process
- We hand select our clients, to ensure the projects we take on our ones we
ourselves believe in. We believe in the importance of being creatively inspired
to produce inspired websites.
- We work to understand our clients' current business, future business needs,
and how their current site meets or is failing to meet those needs.
- Many times we suggest in collaborative client meetings how to tweak an
existing design rather than throwing it away and starting from scratch. This
is a cost- and time-effective solution for some businesses who have a web
presence that simply needs to work harder for them.
- Some design firms will keep you in the dark until they're ready to show
you their greatest design. We believe that's an unhealthy process that
results in more work for both the clients and the designers. Instead, we go through multiple design revisions and testing practices to ensure
the site we're building is a site the client is happy with and has had plenty
of feedback on.